• Ask Computer Professional

    This blog is Compleetly meant for Computer users Beginner and advnaced.So many computer tutorials and tricks with screenshots are posted here.Please comment if you like...I am not the owner of any of the software posted here.This is completely meant for Eduacational purpose and not for commercial use.

  • Ask Android Solutions

    his blog is Compleetly meant for Computer users Beginner and advnaced.So many computer tutorials and tricks with screenshots are posted here.Please comment if you like...I am not the owner of any of the software posted here.This is completely meant for Eduacational purpose and not for commercial use.

  • Ask Laptop Solutions

    This blog is Compleetly meant for Computer users Beginner and advnaced.So many computer tutorials and tricks with screenshots are posted here.Please comment if you like...I am not the owner of any of the software posted here.This is completely meant for Eduacational purpose and not for commercial use.

  • Ask Software Solutions

    This blog is Compleetly meant for Computer users Beginner and advnaced.So many computer tutorials and tricks with screenshots are posted here.Please comment if you like...I am not the owner of any of the software posted here.This is completely meant for Eduacational purpose and not for commercial use.

  • Ask Computer Problems

    This blog is Compleetly meant for Computer users Beginner and advnaced.So many computer tutorials and tricks with screenshots are posted here.Please comment if you like...I am not the owner of any of the software posted here.This is completely meant for Eduacational purpose and not for commercial use.

  • Ask Networking Problems

    This blog is Compleetly meant for Computer users Beginner and advnaced.So many computer tutorials and tricks with screenshots are posted here.Please comment if you like...I am not the owner of any of the software posted here.This is completely meant for Eduacational purpose and not for commercial use.

Friday 19 April 2013

Posted by Unknown
17 comments | 23:58

url

Format Factory is a multifunctional media converter.

Provides functions below:
All to MP4/3GP/MPG/AVI/WMV/FLV/SWF.
All to MP3/WMA/AMR/OGG/AAC/WAV.
All to JPG/BMP/PNG/TIF/ICO/GIF/TGA.
Rip DVD to video file , Rip Music CD to audio file.
MP4 files support iPod/iPhone/PSP/BlackBerry format.
Supports RMVB,Watermark, AV Mux.

Format Factory's Feature:
1 support converting all popular video,audio,picture formats to others.
2 Repair damaged video and audio file.
3 Reducing Multimedia file size.
4 Support iphone,ipod multimedia file formats.
5 Picture converting supports Zoom,Rotate/Flip,tags.
6 DVD Ripper.
7 Supports 62 languages

OS requirements: All Windows OS

 

Download2

 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. You can use Avdshare Video Converter to format Factory Alternative for Mac and Windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This9apps APK provides the significant games and apps that meet users’s entertaining demand on computer. The store always provides the lastest games and apps, stylish ringtones, sparkling wallpapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 9app game huge game, app store on your computer. When you access to this huge game mobile and app store, you will surprising because of many games and apps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Information. I read your blog very useful and helpful information. Thanks for sharing this good information. format factory filehippo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m planning to start my blog soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Word Press or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.
    python training Course in chennai
    python training in Bangalore
    Python training institute in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. iDealshare VideoGo also helps to convert between various video formats and audio formats on Mac and Windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Every one,

    My name is Mrs Harrison Francesca I live in UK London Liverpool am from Germany and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that can rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to the lender all thanks go to Mr Alexander Grant he gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of 450,000.00 euro to start my life all over, as i am a single mother with 2kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of450,000.00 euro, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him via email... (info.acg3@gmail.com) COMPANY NAME: Loan Situation Center NAME: Alexander Grant

    Mrs Harrison Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. FOR RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN AND RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER. I truly testify about Wizard Charles that indeed they are honest and truly the best to be contacted for any cyber fraud solution mostly when it comes to funds recovering cause I made a huge mistake that almost ruined my life and that of my families whereby both my credit score and funds amounted to $346,000.00 Dollars were gone simply because I wanted to invest with a broker who made me believe I can become a multimillionaire within 6 months not knowing it was just only a way out to fraud me but all thanks to. Wizard Charles You can as well hire him Hackers. Email: (wizardcharles1@gmail.com)  WhatsApp: +971 55 274 0754

    Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private internet Databases

    ReplyDelete
  10. FOR RECOVERY LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER / CRYPTOCURRENCY, RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN

    Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database

    Increase of Credit score and top up your credit balance.

    Email: (info@wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com)

    WhatsApp: +971 55 274 0754

    Visit website : https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

    ReplyDelete
  11. DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
    We give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2%
    Captain One provide Excellent and Professional Financial Services and we
    are known and genuine money lenders across the globe
    Our services include the following:
    *Student Loans
    Truck Loan
    Personal Loan
    Debt consolidation loan
    Car Loans
    Business Loan
    Student Loan
    Mortgage Loan
    Refinancing Loan
    Home Loan
    Improvement loan
    Construction Loan
    contact us for more information on how to get started:
    (Whats App) number:
    +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
    Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Post!!! Thanks for sharing this great post.
    uses of java
    java applications

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recently Posted

Flag Counter